5 Things Homebuyers Can Do Right Now
With Spokane home prices continuing to rise and home interest rates staying where they're at, it can feel impossible to buy a home right now. Here's the truth: people are still buying homes every day, right here in Spokane WA. We know, because we see it first hand! So how in the world are people still managing to buy homes? These are the top 5 common denominators:
1. Have a chat with a money-lending expert (we’ve got some great ones that can fill those shoes) about the different ways you can get money to buy a home.
2. Check out the rates that each money lender provides - It’s like comparing prices.
3. 𝐵𝐸 𝐹𝐿𝐸𝑋𝐼𝐵𝐿𝐸 about what you want in a home. Some things 𝑚𝑎𝑦 not be as important as you think and you could miss some great opportunities if you’re being too hyper-focused on that absolute perfect home.
4. Try really, really, really, really hard to save money. Every penny gets you closer to your goal.
5. 𝗗𝗢 𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗪𝗔𝗜𝗧 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗦𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗠𝗔𝗥𝗞𝗘𝗧 𝗧𝗢 𝗚𝗘𝗧 𝗖𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗣𝗘𝗥. It’s not going to happen anytime soon, unfortunately.
Have questions? We meet one-on-one with homebuyers all the time to help create your unique homebuying strategy.