From For Sale To Sold
This is your yearly reminder that if a sale of your current home and a new home is on your holiday wish list, now is the time to get a move on!
Christmas is a little under three months away, and with it taking 40-50 days on average to get the keys, you have hardly a day to waste!
Ready to get started?
Here are your first 6 steps that will help get a jump start from LIVE to SOLD.
1. Contact your real estate agent (us!). If you're in another area, we can help you locate a great agent, we’re very well-connected around the United States.
2. Hire a real estate agent you trust and feel comfortable with — since, more than likely, you'll be using him or her to sell and to buy. Discuss your next home wish list because it’s important to know what you want ahead of time so we can start your home search.
3. Make repairs recommended by your agent. (but keep them realistic and attainable).
4. Complete listing paperwork, declutter, deep clean, and stage or style your home.
5. Prepare for professional photos by our team of experts.
6. With your agent's help, set your listing price and go LIVE on the MLS and prepare for offers and negotiations! *make sure your agent has set seller expectations and has a pricing and negotiating strategy before going on the market*.
If you've been putting it off but know you're ready to call someplace new 'home' this holiday season, reach out and let's make it happen.
Post a Comment