Questions To Ask When Buying A Home In Spokane
When buying a home in Spokane, Washington, it's important to ask a series of questions to ensure you make an informed decision. Here are some questions to consider:
8 Must Ask Questions When Buying A Spokane Home:
- When was the home built? Older homes might need a little more TLC.
- How long has this home been on the Spokane market? The longer it’s been, the better your chances to negotiate.
- Are there any offers already on the table? Know your competition!
- What are the property taxes? You need to be financially prepared for the total cost of this home.
- What is the local area like? We can only answer so much, but it’s best for you to scour the neighborhood at different days and times.
- What in this home has been renovated? This can help you anticipate which projects you will need to prepare for (or not!).
- How old is the HVAC system? You will want to be comfortable in your home! HVAC is a significant investment, so it's important to know how many years, approximately, of use you will get from the current system.
- Which direction does the home face? Light can completely change the feel of a home. Make sure it’s coming in the right windows.
These questions will help you gather the necessary information to make an informed decision when buying a home in Spokane, Washington. It's also advisable to work with a local real estate agent who can provide guidance and additional insights into the Spokane real estate market. Connect with any of the Farr Group agents to begin your journey towards home!