The #1 Thing Spokane Homebuyers Should Focus On
Homebuying friends: the truth is, we can guarantee that your first home will 𝑛𝑜𝑡 be your forever home—(we took an unofficial poll awhile back that proved that point)—which leads us to this topic.
If you’re a home buyer in today’s market, we’re going to let you in on our little secret:
- Take a look around you.
- Look at the north/south freeway.
- Look at ONE stadium.
- Look at the Kendall Yards 2.0 in Mead.
- Look at the new schools being built.
THOSE are the areas you want to look for homes in. Why? Because the urban growth and development in those areas is turning those neighborhoods into hot commodities. Think in terms of resale—you buy a decent home now, live in it, fix it up if needed, and watch the growth happen around you. Growth and development = good = increased home and property values.
We could go on and on and on and on about this and WE’D LOVE TO, because we’re already seeing the positive effects on homeowners whom we helped 4-5 years ago where growth happened around them.
1) Pay close attention to Spokane urban growth and development areas. These developments transform neighborhoods and therefor, impace future resale value. These areas can be identified by signs of new businesses, city planning announcements, and public infrastructure projects.
2) Instead of thinking 𝑑𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑚 ℎ𝑜𝑚𝑒, 𝑚𝑢𝑠𝑡 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑑 ℎ𝑜𝑚𝑒—think to your future self and how one decision to purchase in a growth area could get you exactly to where you want to be in 5-10 years.
Seriously, if this intrigues you, let’s please set up a time to talk, we’re in up to our knees in studying this right now.