Mead School District Homes Homes for Sale
Updated Mead Real Estate
Included below are homes for sale and real estate in Mead School District Homes.
Mead School District Services the town of Mead north of Spokane, Colbert, and many north Spokane Neighborhoods. It is one of Spokane County's most desirable school districts and many parents seek homes within the district boundaries. Check out these homes located in Mead School District. Find out more information about the neighborhoods and schools in the district below the listings.
If you would like more information on any of these Mead School District Homes real estate listings, just click on a property to access the full details. From there, you can request more information or schedule a tour. And we'd be happy to provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates and prices of properties which have recently sold nearby, and more, so just let us know how we can help!
Contact Your Mead Realtor®
Mead School District Neighborhoods, Homes, and Schools
About Mead School District
Mead School District is headquartered in Mead WA a town on the north border of Spokane. The district supervises the operations of 16 schools including 2 high schools, 3 middle schools, 10 elementary schools, and the Mead Educational Partnership Program.
There are several highly rated schools in the Meade School District garnering the attention of families to move into the area. The most notable school in the district is perhaps Mead High School with consistently high rankings and several desirable extracurricular programs. Sports teams at Mead High School often make it to state-level competitions. The theater program is highly regarded. The marching band program is also notable and has earned several awards over many years.
Specific Schools in Mead School District Include
- Brentwood Elementary School
- Colbert Elementary School
- Creekside Elementary School
- Evergreen Elementary School
- Farwell Elementary School
- Meadow Ridge Elementary School
- Midway Elementary School
- Prairie View Elementary School
- Shiloh Hills Elementary School
- Skyline Elementary School
Towns/Neighborhoods Zoned for Mead Schools
- Mead WA: Mead is a separate town from Spokane but is often considered as part of north Spokane. It is the home and epicenter of the school district. It is a community of roughly 7,000 people. It provides a quiet atmosphere just outside of the Spokane City limits.
- North Spokane: There are many smaller neighborhoods that make up North Spokane. Some people include the unincorporated areas just north of the city limits as part of North Spokane. This is one of the most highly desirable of Spokane to live not just for the schools but the shopping, dining, and great views of the city from the bluff/hillside. This is where you will find neighborhoods like Five Mile Prarie, Country Homes, Balboa/South Indian Trail, North Indian Trail, Town and Country, and Wandermere.
- Colbert: Colbert is a neighboring town of Mead and home to many sprawling country properties. It is an opportunity to settle into a rural area just five to ten minutes from the popular modern amenities in North Spokane.
- Fairwood: Fairwood is located north of Five Mile and west of Mead. There are somewhere around 10,000 residents in the Fairwood Area. It also provides a quieter area as compared to the neighborhoods of Spokane. It is another great place to check out if you are looking for a suburban atmosphere right next to the activities of Spokane.
The Farr Group Can Help You Purchase a Home in Mead School District
Aaron and Krista Farr are both lifelong residents of Spokane, Washington. They take enormous pride in their community and are honored to help their friends and neighbors with their important real estate decisions. As a family of four, Krista and Aaron are raising two wonderful boys who love the outdoors, traveling, and any adventure that comes their way. You can find Aaron and Krista helping their awesome clients, working on one of their investment properties, with their team at 4 Degrees, or having fun with their family.
If you are considering a move to the Spokane area, or already live in Spokane and are looking for your next Spokane home, we are here to help!
To learn more about available homes for sale in Mead School District, please browse the listings included above. If you have more questions about a property or would like more insight about homes in Mead School District, or any greater Spokane and Coeur d'Alene area real estate, we would love to assist you with any of your buying, selling, or investment needs. Contact us any time to get started finding your dream home!