Nine Mile Falls Homes for Sale
Updated Nine Mile Falls Real Estate
Included below are homes for sale and real estate in Nine Mile Falls.
If you would like more information on any of these Nine Mile Falls real estate listings, just click on a property to access the full details. From there, you can request more information or schedule a tour. And we'd be happy to provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates and prices of properties which have recently sold nearby, and more, so just let us know how we can help!
And, for your convenience, feel free to register for a free account to receive email alerts whenever new Nine Mile Falls listings come on the market that match your specific criteria.
Search all Nine Mile Falls Homes for Sale Below
Nine Mile Falls Community North of Spokane
Nine Mile Falls is a large unincorporated area north of the city of Spokane that spans three counties. The Nine Mile Falls boundaries spread out across Spokane County, Washington County, and Stevens County. It is just 10 miles outside of Spokane city center. The community is named for a waterfall that existed until 1908 when a dam was built known as the Nine Mile Dam. The area is home to around 9000 people. It is popular for its waterfront and quiet rural properties that feel like you are living in pristine countryside yet you are just minutes from the popular north Spokane community and downtown Spokane.
Nine Mile Falls Highlights
- Location: Nine Mile Falls is a short distance from Spokane's desirable northside. The northside is a hub of newer business development and home to Spokane favorites like Chick-fil-A, Downriver Grill, Flying Goat Pizza, and more.
- Waterfront Properties: The Nine Mile Falls area is home to Lake Spokane/Long Lake and provides desirable waterfront homes which are available in smaller numbers in the inland Northwest.
- Shopping and Dining: North Spokane is ever-growing and more and more desirable businesses pop up here every day. North Spokane has great shopping and restaurants all within a short ten or fifteen minutes from Nine Mile Falls. This includes the Northtown Mall with a movie theater, restaurants, and national retail stores. The best doughnuts in Spokane can be found at Retro Doughnuts. Crumbl Cookies and Crave Cookies recently moved in and are always popular with many people stopping by to see what the latest cookie flavors are.
- Wandermere: Wandermere is another desirable community in the north Spokane area some wood lump it in with the Nine Mile Falls community. Check out Dos Gordo's in Wandermere, the new Mexican restaurant started by Spokane's own hard cider brewery One Tree.
- Downtown Spokane: Downtown Spokane is only 15 to 25 minutes depending upon the location of a home in Nine Mile Falls. Be at Riverpark Square in no time, another great shopping destination. Enjoy a stroll in the Riverfront Park on the river. Check out the bridge over the waterfall. Take a ride on the historic carousel or enjoy one of the fun festivals like Hoopfest, the world's largest 3-on-3 basketball tournament. It all happens in downtown.
Nine Mile Falls Public Schools
Students in Nine Mile Falls attend schools that are supervised by the Nine Mile Falls School District. Lakeside High School in the Nine Mile Falls School District is ranked number one among Spokane metro area high schools. The school district has been long-standing in the area since the late 1800s and has always had a standard of excellence. Many young families seek homes within the school district boundaries. The school district is fairly small supervising only five schools which include two high schools, one middle school, two elementary schools, and one preschool. These five schools serve around 1340 students.
Buying Your Next Home in Nine Mile Falls
If you are considering a move to the Spokane area, or already live in Spokane and are looking for your next Spokane home, we are here to help!
To learn more about available homes for sale in Nine Mile Falls, please browse the listings included above. If you have more questions about a property or would like more insight about 5 Mile Falls, or any greater Spokane and Coeur d'Alene area real estate, we would love to assist you with any of your buying, selling, or investment needs. Contact us any time to get started finding your dream home!